segunda-feira, dezembro 06, 2010

"A música é capaz de reproduzir em sua forma real, a dor que dilacera a alma e o sorriso que inebria.

I was ridin' shotgun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car He's got a one hand feel on the steering wheel the other on my heart I look around turn the radio down he says "baby, is something wrong?" I say nothin' I was just thinkin' how we don't have a song and he says: Our song is the slammin' screen door sneakin' out late tappin' on your window when we're on the phone and you talk real slow cause it's late and your mama don't know Our song is the way you laugh, the first date, man, I didn't kiss her and I should have and when I got home Before I said amen askin' God if He could play it again I was walkin' up the front porch steps after everything that day had gone all wrong had been trampled on and lost and thrown away got to the hallway well on my way to my lovin' bed I almost didn't notice all the roses and the note that said: Our song is the slammin' screen door sneakin' out late tappin' on your window when we're on the phone and you talk real slow cause it's late and your mama don't know Our song is the way you laugh, the first date, man, I didn't kiss her and I should have and when I got home Before I said amen askin' God if He could play it again I've heard every album, listen to the radio, waitin' for something to come along that was as good as our song Cause our song is the slammin' screen doorsneakin' out late tappin' on his window when we're on the phone and he talks real slow cause it's late and his mama don't know Our song is the way he laughs, the first date, man, I didn't kiss him and I should have and when I got home Before I said amen askin' God if He could play it again play it again I was riding shotgun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car I grabbed a pen and an old napkin and I wrote down our song.


Clipe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb2stN7kH28




Taylor Swift - Our Song

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário